Home » » Stella Odua’s car scandal is a fu*king witch hunt – Kemi Omololu Olunloye

Stella Odua’s car scandal is a fu*king witch hunt – Kemi Omololu Olunloye


Here’s Kemi Omololu’s own assessment of the Nigeria’s Aviation Minister’s car scandal…

The BIGGEST scandal in Nigeria now should not be! It should be YOBE STATE left right and center where people are DYING by the minute! Students, Police, Citizens and a LAME Governor watching! Kill the whole state and who are u expecting to vote for you moron????

Why is Stella Oduah in my front paper pages despite the fact that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said that she did not grant import waivers for the so called cars? That should tell you the cars belong to someone else right there! Meanwhile Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor Ghandi Laoye can use FRAUD to get import waivers and bring 300 black SUV's into Nigeria with my taxpayer money to build their church empire.

God put Oye in their names which means honor and title in my yoruba language. I have substituted it for OLE meaning THIEVES. They can get away with it and a dumb aviation minister who should have been paying attention to the air traffic gets sucked up in the car scandal because she allegedly needed a bullet proof car?

The Oduahgate controversy is nothing but a fucking witchunt. If she gets fired (which she prolly will) Jonathan is going DOWN even before 2015. I don't know Stella from Nkiru Sylvanus but the other Stellagate shit is what Nigerian leaders need to be looking at now since the issue of IMPORT WAIVERS and TARRIFS have come up again and who uses their powers to bypass them. Stella Obasanjo's granting AdeBOLE and OlaOLE import waivers to bring N20B worth of audio visual equipment and 300 black jeeps into Nigeria USING THE NAME OF A DEAD FIRST LADY in 2005 is theft. You heard President Obasanjo. He said "Me I don't know O!" and he was right. Stella never visited their churches in Maryland and did any transactions. I was there. I lived there and I went UNDERCOVER watching them.
There is still someone who is undercover in their church and that is the CIA, America's  Central Intelligence Agency who I have tagged here since they have infiltrated their shady RCCG empire in Maryland. For you morons telling me to repent, you are the ones who need deliverance. I will never compare myself to Christiane Amanpour or any other journalists anymore after you ripped me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. milf takes a young cock in the ass - All Rights Reserved